Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Week 4: Spreadsheets

      I love spreadsheets.  I may be strange, but I always have loved them and found them very useful.  Spreadsheets are just about the only thin in this class that I get so far.  I think spreadsheets can be useful as gradebooks for teachers and for students. 
      If you use formulas correctly you do not have to do the math yourself; just put in the number and let the computer do it for you.  Students can track their grades using spreadsheets so they know where they stand.
      If you understand spreadsheets and use them correctly you can come in very handy.



Jonassen, D., Howland, J., Marra, R. M., & Crismond, D. (2008). Meaningful Learning With Technology. Upper Saddle River, New Jersey: Pearson Prentice Hall.  88-90

1 comment:

  1. While I agree that students would be wise to track their grades with a spreadsheet, I believe implementing this idea would be a hard feat to pull off.

    ReplyDelete